What is a House Church?
A house church is a gathering of believers in homes, businesses or just about anywhere who are committed to meet regularly for the purposes of growing spiritually, serving each other and carrying out the Great Commission.
“Why Become a House Church?” Group Study
You and your small group can learn the value and benefits of becoming a house church –– and what it takes!
Why become a Solid Lives House Church?
1. SUPPORT – The leadership of Solid Lives is committed to supporting and equipping you as a leader, praying for you and being available as needs and questions arise.
2. COMMUNITY – The global community of Solid Lives house churches meet regularly to encourage one another, share testimonies, and learn what the Lord is doing through Solid Lives house churches across the globe.
[We also offer multiple meeting times to accommodate more time zones, as our network grows!]
3. TEACHING RESOURCES – The right tools make all the difference, and we continue to create resources to help you minister the Word of God, make disciples, and raise up leaders to reproduce other new and thriving house churches.
4. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS – The BFAM Training Center is our online ministry school, and every house church leader (or couple) will receive one-year free enrollment and one free course (valued at $198) to encourage you to grow in your calling.
5. EXCLUSIVE TRAINING – Along with a library of past resources, Solid Lives house church leaders (and the members of your house church) will be invited to attend our online monthly webinars designed to enrich and enhance your effectiveness. [launching late 2022]