“Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively.”
Ecclesiastes 4:9 (GNB)
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.”
Matthew 18:19 (NKJV)
The bible repeatedly shows us the value of PARTNERSHIP. Jesus sent the disciples out two by two, and He didn’t give the GREAT COMMISSION to an individual; He gave it to a whole group of believers. He called His followers to work together to advance the kingdom of God. And He’s still calling us—today—to work together to bring the Gospel into every nation.
At Solid Lives, we provide life-changing teachings to people around the world through a variety of resources at JERRYDIRMANN.COM, including online teachings, free teaching downloads, podcast messages, as well as LIVE and ON DEMAND Streaming of The Rock’s church services in Anaheim, CA.
Our intense discipleship system, Operation: Solid Lives, or OSL, provides impactful online discipleship—FREE OF CHARGE—to people all around the world. We also send missionaries to various countries like Uganda, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Bulgaria, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Mexico to train precious local church pastors and leaders to disciple their congregations.
What is partnership?
The task of making disciples of all nations is too big for any one of us. So God has called us to work together, to pray, and to join forces to advance the kingdom of God. Ecclesiastes 4:9 in the Good News Bible says, “Two are better off than one, because together they can work more effectively.” So when we partner together, we can accomplish much more for God’s kingdom than we can working independently.
By partnering with Solid Lives, you will literally be taking discipleship to the nations, sending missionary teams to various countries to train pastors to disciple their congregations, and bringing the word of God and resources to people around the world through a variety of media ministry venues!
Our commitment to our partners
- You will receive a Partners Packet with a FREE Teaching CD from Pastor Jerry.
- Our Intercessory Prayer Team will PRAY these scriptures over you daily:
- WISDOM: “that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward you…” Ephesians 1:17–19
- HEALING: “…by the stripes of Jesus, you are healed.” Isaiah 53:5, because according to Matthew 8:17 … “[Jesus] Himself took your infirmities and bore your sicknesses.”
- PROTECTION: “No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways…” Psalm 91:10-11
- FRUITFULNESS: “…that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;” Colossians 1:9–11
- OVERALL WELLBEING: “Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:3–5
- Pastor Jerry also commits to send and/or email you a monthly letter with scriptural encouragement and insights, as well as exciting new developments of the vision of Solid Lives.
- Special Correspondence from Pastor Jerry and is his team.
- Solid Lives will continue to provide RESOURCES to build your faith, including new teachings and testimonies of the faithfulness of God.
- We also gladly receive your prayer requests through JerryDirmann.com or by calling (800) 544-8000.
- We NEVER share your information.
What we ask from our partners
Solid Lives asks that those who partner with us do these three simple things
- Pray for us
- That God will lead, strengthen, and empower this ministry to bring His word and discipleship to the nations of the world.
- That God will supply every need of every kind.
- Give each month, $30, $50, $100, or more
- Get involved, if and when God leads you, through any of our “Get Involved” opportunities, including OSL Mission Trips, Rock Home Satellites, Solid Life Groups and Young Adult opportunities. Click here to learn more.